Today I've started to port SWScanner to Qt4/KDE4. It's going to be a hard work, but I'm sure that the result will worth the trouble because it will be the basis of a new set of fantastic features of future SWScanner.
I'll try to keep SVN as much stable as possible, although it's going to be a difficult task.
I don't know the cause yet, but I know it's not kernel version dependent. There are two different people reporting me the same crash, but I'm still waiting to someone sending me the backtrace of the crash to be able to check what's happening.
I hope It'll be corrected soon.
This issue is fixed now. The SVN is updated so you can check it out whenever you want.
I expecto to solve the problem in a few days. Meanwhile, mailing list archives and the forum are fully operational.
Sorry for the inconveniences.
A couple of weeks ago I changed the versioning control system from CVS to subversion. I had heard lots of good stuff about subversion and recently I was having some problems with CVS so I finally decided to change.
At the moment, I am happy with the results because subversion is easier to administer and is well integrated with apache and it's security.
The system is still beta as it's my fist subversion set up. If anybody find some problems just please send me a private mail.